Image Map

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? 03/18/13

3/18/2013


This weekly recap is hosted by Shelia of One Persons Journey Through a World of Books and the kidlit version is hosted by Jen from Teach Mentor Texts. Each week we recap what we’ve read and look at what’s coming up this week.


In a continuing effort to clean up my shelves, once again I'm turning to the old books that I have waiting to be read.  No, none of these books I've read are new or exciting, but I'm making some progress.  Note, the book I have been stuck on forever isn't listed, for now it's a DNF.

Finished Reading:


Lindsey Lost by
The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds #1) by
The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by
Unbroken (Cedar Cove #1) by

Currently Reading:


Teeth by
Looking for Alaska by
Eleanor & Park by

 

What I'm Reading Next:


Tilt by
Entwined by



3 comments:

  1. Ooh! I'd love to know what you think of The Darkest Minds! Also, I've been dying to get my hands on Eleanor & Park; how is it so far?

    My IMWAYR List

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! See lots of popular picks here! Have only read The Indigo Spell though! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about Eleanor and Park, but I still haven't read that or Attachments! Sigh...so many books, so little time.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete