Image Map

Stacking the Shelves (#8)

4/27/2013

STSmall

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

I missed a week, so this list is going to look ridiculous, but keep in mind this is TWO weeks worth of books.  Also, it won't even come close to next week, after I attend a library sale which is always PACKED with tons of YA books.  $1 for hardcovers, $.50 paperbacks. Hold me back.

Won:


From Ink & Page





From Atmika @ I Talk Books!

From Kate @ Ex Libris

From ?????  This was a blog hop and multiple blogs had the link on there.  I don't know who's blog it came from.


For Review:
Thank You Harlequin & Flux

From the Library:
Purchased:




 

6 comments:

  1. I'm seriously in love with the covers for the Jenna Fox Chronicles, like wow!! The Grimm Diaries look like something I seriously need to pick up!! Have fun reading!!

    Here is my StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! so MANY AWESOME TITLES! I've heard great things about the Jenna Fox Chronicles and I really want to read them! Also, I've always wanted to read The Nine Lives of Chloe King, especially now since they canceled the show!

    great book haul,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great titles you got this week! I have a few of those myself and I also have this great used book store near me & I love it. Sometimes I find brand new books and other times I find entire series. I always look forward to going.

    Here's my IMM:

    http://mymidnightfantasies.blogspot.com/2013/04/q-there-song-that-reminds-you-of-book.html

    Enjoy all your books & have great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked Bermudez Triangle but I am partial to anything Maureen Johnson writes. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! That is a gigantic amount of books! I am waiting to get my hands on Nameless: Tales of Beauty & Madness! Also, I need to go to this library sale.. for real. :)

    Sabrina @iheartyafiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just reviewed Dare You To on my blog! Come check it out HERE!

    I got The Truth About You and Me a few weeks ago - I can't wait to read it! And Ten Tiny Breaths is really good, or so I hear :D

    I hope you enjoy all of the books you got! ^_^

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete