Image Map

"Waiting On" Wednesday (#20) Evertrue: An Everneath Novel (Everneath #3) by Brodi Ashton

7/10/2013

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm picking:
Expected publication: January 21st 2014 by Balzer + Bray


From Goodreads: ??????  There is nothing there yet!!!

Why I'm Waiting:
Even though there is no information about it yet, I can't wait for this book.  I have really enjoyed this series and both the first and the second books have earned spots in my top 10 for their respective years.  I just can't wait to find out how everything ends.


5 comments:

  1. I was not a fan of the first one, but my co-blogger said the second book was MUCH better. So I plan to finish the series!

    My WOW

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to read the first book in this series, looking forward to it! Great pick:)

    My WoW:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The covers are so pretty in this series. I have read the first book but need to read the second.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Couldn't get into this series myself, but still like the covers a lot!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the covers in this series. Can't wait to start reading it. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete