Image Map

Top Ten Tuesday (#58) (05/06/14)

5/06/2014

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 

Top Ten Book Covers I'd Frame As Pieces of Art

Book covers are so interesting.  they have to convey the story and make you want to pick it up.  We judge so many books by the covers.  That being said, there aren't a lot of covers of YA books I would actually put on my wall.  Here are the one's that may have a chance.







Honestly, it's not my normal type of art, but I like the nature aspect of it.








I like the Georgia O'Keeffe look to this cover.


I love the cutout art of this cover.  It makes it even more special that the author designed it herself.


It doesn't really come out in this, but the cover of the hardcover is a really pretty cutout.







No comments:

Post a Comment