Image Map

"Waiting On" Wednesday (#62) What Waits in the Woods by Kieran Scott

10/08/2014

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm picking:
What Waits in the Woods by
Expected publication: March 31st 2015 by Point

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22550839-what-waits-in-the-woods



From Goodreads: 
An unputdownable thriller with twists and turns the reader won't see coming, from YA talent Kieran Scott.

It's a beautiful, sunny day. Callie Velasquez holds hands with her boyfriend Jeremy as they follow Callie's new BFFs Penelope and Lissa up the trail. The four friends are embarking on a camping trip -- a trip that immediately goes awry. They lose their way on the trail, and encounter a charismatic stranger with questionable motives. And when Callie stumbles upon a dead body, it becomes clear that the danger that lies in the woods is deadlier than she could have ever imagined. Tensions mount and friendships are tested as these teenagers try to survive the most sinister of circumstances.



Why I'm Waiting:
I think I've read everything she's written, no matter what name she's using.  This is such a departure from her other books, I can't wait to see if it's just as good.



4 comments:

  1. OOh sounds like a mysterious read! Hope you enjoy it, but since you love the author, I have a feeling you will! ;)

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot this is the same author who wrote the Shadowlands trilogy. I had to look it up! I'm adding this one to my tbr. Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've read kieran scott's he's so/she's so trilogy so i like her contemporary writing but a mystery!? IM IN! :D

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this author, but this one does sound right up my alley! Thanks for sharing it! Also, I have tagged you in the Chocolate Book Tag. You can see mine HERE.

    ReplyDelete