Image Map

"Waiting On" Wednesday (#82) Faking Perfect by Rebecca Phillips

3/18/2015

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm picking:

Faking Perfect by
Expected publication: June 30th 2015 by K-Teen

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22859815-faking-perfect


From Goodreads: 

“Edgy and honest, Faking Perfect is the real thing.” –Huntley Fitzpatrick

When Lexi Shaw seduced Oakfield High's resident bad boy Tyler Flynn at the beginning of senior year, he seemed perfectly okay with her rules:

1. Avoid her at school.
2. Keep his mouth shut about what they do together.
3. Never tease her about her friend (and unrequited crush) Ben.

Because with his integrity and values and golden boy looks, Ben can never find out about what she’s been doing behind closed doors with Tyler. Or that her mom’s too busy drinking and chasing losers to pay the bills. Or that Lexi’s dad hasn’t been a part of her life for the last thirteen years. But with Tyler suddenly breaking the rules, Ben asking her out, and her dad back in the picture, how long will she be able to go on faking perfect?



Why I'm Waiting:

I love a good contemporary and this looks like it will be wonderful. I love the idea of the female main character seducing the bad boy and wanting to keep it secret. It's a nice change of pace.



4 comments:

  1. I agree, it is a nice change of pace. This sounds fantastic and that cover is gorgeous! I'm adding this to my tbr! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but I hope that you will enjoy this one once you get it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing this! I love contemporary romance and this sounds like something I'd love :)

    My WoW
    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is on my TBR list, too. I do love a good contemporary and this one sounds pretty good. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete