Image Map

"Waiting On" Wednesday (#112) My Unscripted Life by Lauren Morrill

3/09/2016

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm picking:

My Unscripted Life by
Expected publication: October 11th 2016 by Delacorte Press

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28588005-my-unscripted-life

From Goodreads: 

Perfect for fans of Jennifer L. Smith and Huntley Fitzpatrick, you'll love this funny and sweet contemporary romance about a Southern girl ready for a ho-hum summer until she meets the boy of her dreams who happens to be an international pop star.Sometimes love stories go off script.

Another sultry Georgia summer is about to get a lot hotter. Dee Wilkie is still licking her wounds after getting rejected by the precollege fine arts program of her dreams. But if she’d gone away, she wouldn’t have been around to say yes to an unbelievable opportunity: working on the set of a movie filming in her small Southern town that just happens to be starring Milo Ritter, the famous pop star Dee (along with the rest of the world) has had a crush since eighth grade.

It’s not like Dee will be sharing any screen time with Milo—she’s just a lowly PA. And Milo is so disappointingly rude that Dee is eager to stay far away from him. Except after a few chance meetings, she begins to wonder if just maybe there’s a reason for his offensive attitude, and if there’s more to Milo than his good looks and above-it-all Hollywood pedigree. Can a relationship with a guy like Milo ever work out for a girl like Dee? Never say never. . . .


Why I'm Waiting:

I am such a sucker for this type of book. Contemporary romance is my favorite, and a celebrity dating a normal is like a bat signal to me. I am very much looking forward to this book.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pick! Not my kind of read but hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, shoot...count me in. I'm a sucker for these books, too. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete